Youth Mentoring: Chicagobility
WestCare Illinois participates in One Summer Chicago and partners with other community organizations to provide safe pathways to success for our youth. Youth ages 14-15 receive work experience and learn the value of social collaboration through a community beautification project, Chi City, My City.
- Workshops explore careers and continuing education
- Fundamentals of financial literacy are provided
- Youth are prepared for employment searches
- Applications are accepted until mid-May
- Stipends, transportation and food/snacks are provided
- Youth and their families may find more information at https://www.lrng.org/o/chicagobility